Heating World of Spares Ltd. are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data. HWOS Ltd. complies with the guidelines set out by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How We Gather Data
The data we store about your company has been supplied to us by you or a representative of your company.
It is your responsibility under GDPR guidelines to ensure any data you provide to us about a third party is given with their consent and managed in compliance with the regulations. This will be most relevant, for example, if you provide your customer’s address and contact details for delivery of a parcel from us.
What Data We Store
We are likely to store some or all of the following data about you or your company:
- Company Name
- Name(s) of Contacts
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Address
- Fax Number(s)
- Order History
- Any data provided to us for the purpose of setting up and managing a Credit Account (where applicable)
Your data is primarily held on our stock and order management system. Access to this system is password protected and secure.
If you have registered your details on our website, hwos.co.uk, the data you provide will also be stored. Our website, with your consent, may collect further data including, but not limited to, your IP address, geographical location, usage patterns etc. All of this data is stored on our host’s server, access to this system is also password protected and secure.
How We Use Your Data
By supplying your data to Heating World of Spares Ltd. you consent (on a legal basis) to some or all of it being used in the following ways:
- Provide you with quotations, process your orders, notify you of an order’s status, inform you of any problems with an order, and provide updates about your deliveries.
- Contact you regarding any enquiries you have made.
- Advise you of any relevant changes to our services, products or company.
- Marketing purposes.
- The establishment and management of a Credit Account (where applicable).
- Contacting you to ensure the data we store about you is up-to-date, accurate and relevant.
- Maintain records of your order history.
- The operation and management of our website.
Providing Your Data to Others
In order for us to provide you with our services, it may be necessary for us to share your data with the following third parties:
- Our shipping partners, including our couriers and Royal Mail, to deliver your order or our printed marketing materials and to provide you with information about your deliveries.
- Our suppliers, where necessary for shipping orders directly from their warehouse, warranty claims etc.
- Our appointed legal representative should this be needed or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Our professional advisers if necessary to obtain insurance, manage risk or seek advice.
- Our financial transaction partners to process payments or refunds.
HWOS Ltd. will only provide data about you to a third party where it is absolutely necessary to provide a service or product for you. We will never sell any of your data.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org&n... all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
Under Data Protection Laws you have certain rights regarding the data we may store. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by providing written notice to us.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned and operated by Heating World of Spares Ltd.
We are registered in England under registration number 6014278, and our registered office is at Unit 1b Henson Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6WA.
Our principal place of business is at Unit 1b Henson Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6WA
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone, using 01388 760 333.